- Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent; dry thoroughly. DO NOT use abrasives.
- If the stroller chassis parts have been exposed to salt water we recommend that they be rinsed with fresh (tap) water as soon as possible to avoid corrosion. Always dry frame if wet.
- All fabrics are washable.
- Spot clean or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.
- To extend the life of your stroller’s fabric, keep it clean and do not leave it in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- DO NOT fold or store your stroller if it is damp or wet, nor store it in a damp environment.
Whether it’s via Email, Text, Call, Live Chat, Video Chat, or Virtual Consultation, our exceptional Customer Experience Team is here to help you all day, every day, in every way. At UPPAbaby, we put you and your family first.
ALWAYS refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for complete instructions.